Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 1: Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face Color Duo

Happy New Year, lovelies!

The last couple of months have been an extremely busy time for me. Coupled with the very little amount of sunlight I saw, I didn't want to post a review with less than mediocre swatches.That said, I will be attempting to post more regularly come the New Year, so please bear with me.

To make up for my absence, I thought this blog would serve as an extension for an Instagram challenge I am doing with a few other beauty addicts called the #30dayuntouchables (or #30dayofpretties, however you want to call it). For the entire month of January or however long it takes to complete the challenge, we basically showcase a product that we had previously purchased or received that we have never used prior to the start of 2015, whether it be intentional or unintentional -- it's usually the latter.

Note: product may or may not be used once featured. (Hey, I never denied the fact that I'm a makeup collector turned hoarder.)


Wanting to start the New Year on a red note, it's only appropriate I show you Les Merveilleuses Laduree Face Color Duo, which was limited edition for Autumn 2014. However, it is still available on various sites like Ichibankao and Imomoko. It is indeed a blush and highlighter in one, and if it's like any of the other Laduree cheek products, the color should translate more sheerly onto the cheeks. It might take me a while before I finally use this, because the beautiful design does disappear upon first use. I think I'll continue admiring its beauty for the time being :)

***If you're not already following me on Instagram, please do: @Fenztastic

0 comments:

Post a Comment